Friday, January 9, 2009

Starting Your Own Personal Data Quality Crusade

As I talk to people in the industry, many folks comment on their organization's lack of interest when it comes to information quality. People have the tendency to think that responsibility for information quality starts with someone else, not themselves. In truth, we all know that information quality is the responsibility of everyone in the organization, from the call center operators to the sales force to IT and beyond.
So why not start your own personal crusade, your own marketing initiative to drive home the power of information quality? Use the power of the e-mail signature to get your message across.

Use these graphics in your signature file to drive home the important of IQ to your organization.

I may knock out a few more banners this weekend, but if you have your own ideas for a custom "Information Quality" banner, let me know and I'll post it.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve - this is a really simple, but cunningly effective idea, thanks for sharing this.

"Guerilla marketing" at its very best!

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinion of my employer. The material written here is copyright (c) 2010 by Steve Sarsfield. To request permission to reuse, please e-mail me.